I have been neglecting my poor personal blog again. Quite a while ago (we’re talking months), Jessica at Ghost Stories and Haunted Places was kind enough to pass the Beautiful Blogger Award on to my humble little Court’s Corner.
I decided I needed to hurry up and acknowledge it so I can pass along the award. (Even though I’m positive all the blogs I’m passing it to likely have already received it before.)
At any rate, thanks again, Jessica, for honoring Court’s Corner with such a nice nod.
Now on to the award process…
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD RULES
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I’m doing them a smidge out of order because I was always taught it’s impolite to talk about yourself first. (Never paid much mind to directions though.)
15 BLOGS COURT’S CORNER PASSES THE BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD TO:
- A Baked Creation
- A Fanciful Twist
- Above the Norm
- Candid Canine
- Charli and Me
- Cuisine Kathleen
- Frog on the Pumpkin
- Jade Walker’s Oddities
- Maggie’s Station Stationery Blog
- Marbella Jewelry Designs
- Mommy D’s Kitchen
- The Random Mind of Miss Julie
- The Stiletto Gang
- The Whimsical Cottage
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I lived with two guys at the same time before I was married. (One was my boyfriend, who later became my husband, a.k.a. Wayne. The other was our gay roommate.)
- Part of me regrets not studying meteorology in college. I’m fascinated by the weather. The Weather Channel is definitely one of my faves.
- I have some form of IBS. Or something. Basically I carry all my emotions in my gut. If I get upset, too stressed or too excited, so does my tummy. It’s caused more emergency potty stops than I can count, and has put me in some pretty embarrassing situations. It’s why I’m always apprehensive about doing things with people for worry about how my tummy will behave. (Or not behave.)
- I’m nuts for games: Wii (any kind of video games really), air hockey, Foosball, word searches, trivia, and especially find the difference between the pictures games.
- I’ve always wanted to do a triathlon, but so far have never buckled down to give it a go. (And I’m not talking the Ironman kind Wayne does. I just want to do one of the mini kinds where you swim like 400 yards, bike 12 miles and run 2 or 3 miles.) Maybe I’ll shoot for that in 2011.
- I believe I might’ve lived before and am curious about having a past life regression session.
- People are always telling me what a great cartoon voice I have. I think it’d be fun to do voice overs for cartoon characters!