Courtney Mroch is a gifted and energetic speaker. If you’re looking for a unique and dynamic individual for your TV show, radio show, blog, or event, Courtney is available for both interviews and public speaking appearances. Use the Contact page to get in touch with her.
Topics she enjoys speaking about include blogging/writing, the paranormal, travel, and her experiences with cancer and diabetes. Sometimes it’s a combination of all three. Below are some of her favorite topics to speak about:
- What Ghosts Can Teach Us – Once, in a post, Courtney identified 13 things you can learn by traveling to haunted places. This topic covers all the things ghosts can teach.
- Best Places for Paranormal Tourists to Visit – The hottest hot spots for those interested in the paranormal to spend a vacation.
- Best Places to Find Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves and Lake Monsters – In a few places you can even find them all!
- The Pros and Cons of Paranormal Tourism – There’s a lot of responsibility on both the part of the companies and organizations promoting haunted places or ghost “hunting” and the tourists who ghost hunt and visit haunted places. Courtney discusses the benefits and drawbacks associated with paranormal tourism.
- The View Through My Eyes Workshop – Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In this workshop, Courtney invites attendees to behold the beauty of themselves through the eyes of others.
- Unleash Your Inner Super Hero – Courtney’s alias is Super Ernie, her inner “super hero” that she unleashed when she was battling cancer. She reveals how others can unleash theirs to help them get through Life’s challenging times too.
- Face Death, Find Life – If you’re looking for a motivational, enthusiastic, inspiring, and humorous speech, Courtney delivers with this one. She shares her cancer journey, how she nearly died, and how her struggle to live led to her life as the Director of Paranormal Tourism for Haunt Jaunts. She encourages others to soar in spite of setbacks. WARNING: You’ll laugh and cry and walk away infused with Courtney’s positivity and optimism after hearing her speak on this topic.