Meet C. Le Mroch
I’d like to introduce you to C. Le Mroch, my alter ego. Well, not really. She’s just my horror nom de plume.
I had to set up two different author pages on both Amazon.com and Goodreads so I figured why not on my site too? That might help those who are looking for my “sweeter” stuff find it and not be traumatized by my darker side.
Likewise, people wanting to know more about C. Le Mroch and her scary works won’t be disappointed when they find said sweet stuff.
Works…that’s an odd word to use, right? So far I’ve only released The Shadow Stalker as C. Le Mroch. However, that’s about to change.
I’m editing an anthology for Haunt Jaunts called Shadow People and Cursed Objects: 13 Tales of Terror Based on True Stories…or are they?
Then there’s the next novel I have planned: Shadyside.
Not Shadyside. It will definitely be a horror novel. With any luck it’ll be out by the end of this September.
But that’s not the only C. Le Mroch books I have in the pipeline. There’s more horror where that came from so…it was time to distinguish C. Le Mroch as her own author.
13 FUN FACTS ABOUT C. LE MROCH
- Can watch a horror movie or read a horror book all alone on a dark, stormy night no problem.
- Doesn’t do haunted houses. (Of the Halloween variety.) EVER!!!!
- Does love real haunted places and traveling to them.
- Also loves, Loves, LOVES Halloween. (Just not haunted Halloween attractions. Eeeek!)
- Even after having cancer and enduring needle after needle, is still a needle-phobe. (Or Trypanophobic, if you want to be technical.)
- Has always loved horror movies and being scared –of/by everything except needles and haunted houses.
- Thinks Stephen King is not only a Master of Horror but a genius.
- Ditto #7 for Guillermo del Toro.
- Vows to never again watch any movie directed by Sam Raimi. (Still wants money and time back for Drag Me to Hell.)
- Wants desperately to be a zombie apocalypse prepper (not so much because she thinks one will really happen, but she does believe some kind of apocalyptic event could happen).
- Is lazy and suffers from extreme procrastination so if #10 happens, she’s screwed.
- Instantly turns into a frightening, foul-mouthed, ass-kicking beast when she sees animals being harmed.
- Thinks it’s silly to be afraid of ghosts (or suffer from phasmophobia, if you want to get technical) when real live humans and the evil they do are MUCH scarier than any haunting she’s ever heard tell of.